Microsoft Azure Articles
The articles here are focused on Azure. To see more articles about AWS and general cloud articles then visit our articles & whitepapers page.
You will find interesting articles on a range of topics from migration to implementation to ongoing maintenance and cost control, all specifically related to Azure.
If there is an area you want to know more about and it's not listed then please feel free to get in touch.
Azure Articles directory
As CIO, a question you should ask is why driving digital transformation important to your business?
Azure can unite and drive your digital processes.
Azure ISV partners benefit from the cloud through improved application performance and using a SaaS model for distribution. Find out how we can help.
Cloud infrastructure provides scale for hosting your data. Find out how igroup can help develop a resilient Azure Architecture for your business.
Microsoft Azure has Data Centres all over the world, each group of Data Centres in a specific location is referred to as a Region.
1. Planning and architecting the right solution
2. Fault diagnosis and resolution
3. Improved efficiencies
With recent Cyber Security threats, like the WannaCrypt ransomware attack. We are examining the enterprise grade security features of Azure.
CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS)
- Can be implemented on existing or new infrastructure
- Platform independent
- All your management, support and optimisation tools in one location
- New functions and features are automatically deployed
- Dashboards provide clear, reliable and concise information
- Your infrastructure is constantly being optimised and reviewed
- No need to change your existing infrastructure relationship
- Use either AWS or Azure, the choice is yours
- Instantly identify issues, improve performance and access support
- No additional costs / upgrade path
- Spend your time improving your own business performance
- Ongoing performance increases and guaranteed cost reductions
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. At igroup Steve, Dan, Garry or Chris will be in touch within one working day.
"Moving our Azure resources over to igroup was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."
- Save money on your AWS and Azure costs
- Stronger SLAs than AWS and Azure
- Inbuilt security and monitoring
- Plug and play, complement or outsource cloud management
- The team has over 50 years of experience in AWS & Azure