Microsoft Azure Partner
As an Azure partner, we provide a variety of services related to the cloud. Our consultants provide expert support to your business throughout the process of planning, migrating and managing your infrastructure in the cloud. By choosing to work with igroup long term you benefit from:
- A UK based Azure certified consultancy team
- 50+ years of knowledge within our team working with Microsoft Azure
- Working with a team who will take the time to understand your business and objectives
- Azure experience with clients of all sizes in a variety of market sectors
- Our approach includes the use of our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) An approach that ensures cloud infrastructure is delivered efficiently, on-time and on-budget
Why choose igroup as your Azure partner?
We understand the challenges your business faces. Your cloud infrastructure is at the heart of your business which is why we have developed the CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
With igroup and CAMS as part of your team we deliver an always-on cloud management solution which ensures infrastructure performance, reduces costs and is ready to meet your future challenges. CAMS brings together all the functions, processes and features you need from a cloud support relationship proactively supporting your business with no additional cost.
Our Azure partner status
igroup has been a Microsoft partner almost since the start in 2005, to find out a bit more about our history get the full story here.
The Microsoft partner programme validates that as a company we have the right standards in place and the right certifications in our team. You can view our partner details in the Microsoft partner directory.
We are on Azure Marketplace
Azure Marketplace is an online store with thousands of IT software apps and services created by prominent technology firms. You can search, try, buy, and deploy the software and services you need to create new solutions and manage your cloud infrastructure in Azure Marketplace.
As well as validating our company and team, Microsoft also validates our cloud offerings through the Azure marketplace approval process. We are proud to have been approved and have several different Azure services approved.
Azure Architecture: 1-Hr Briefing
Implementing and managing a cloud infrastructure for your business using only existing in-house resources is complicated because the Azure landscape is constantly changing.
You can contact us directly or through the Azure marketplace
How we work
We provide the full lifecycle of Azure services to companies who are planning the first stages of a cloud deployment through to those with existing systems in place who want to take advantage of new services and expand on their existing usage.
igroup enhance cloud deployments with our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) software that improve platform management to increase stability and reduce subscription costs.
- Identify and diagnose issues with CAMS monitoring
- Root cause analysis
- Resolve the issue
- 24/7 Support
- Ensure it does not happen again
In most cases, we resolve problems before you even notice them.
Optimisation & maintenance
(Performance & Cost saving)
Your use of Azure cloud infrastructure will evolve over time, resulting in higher expenditures and the possibility of redundant services not being identified and retired.
CAMS includes cost optimisation and performance recommendations:
- Automatically carrying out regular reviews of your Azure infrastructure
- Identifying redundant or un-used resources
- Scaling of resources to meet peak depend and scaling back for low demand saving you money
- As Azure evolves, resources are reallocated to improve performance and cut costs
We assist you throughout the whole lifecycle of your cloud infrastructure:
- Included as part of CAMS Core
- Azure Architecture - when you need to change your deployment or add in new cloud infrastructure
- Azure Deployment -as part of a planned design, templated deployments
- Azure Migration -Planning and executing migrations, as well as life cycle planning
We help businesses get a competitive advantage by accelerating your cloud implementation as your Azure partner.
SLAs to protect your business with 24/7 monitoring enabling us to deliver 99.999% uptime as standard. All of this is included as part of CAMS this helps:
- Security hardening & monitoring
- Prevent application outages
- Analyse consumption levels
- Make performance recommendations
- 24/7 fault recovery & auto
Monitoring ensures you know that any issues are resolved as they occur and stopped from happening again.
igroup is your Azure partner – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
We provide an always-on cloud management solution that ensures infrastructure performance, minimises costs, and is ready to tackle your future problems with igroup and CAMS as part of your team. CAMS combines all of the operations, processes, and capabilities you'd expect from a cloud support relationship while also proactively assisting your organisation at no extra expense.
Tracked spend – By choosing igroup, your pricing is capped for the duration of your 1, 2 or 3-year contract which eliminates spikes in your billing. (CAMS Flex)
Further savings – Our team optimises your costs and performance using our own bespoke software and analysing configurations to reduce costs.
By choosing igroup as your Azure partner you will benefit from:
Build & operate workloads following best practices
Monitoring, incident management, reporting, change management
24/7 alerting and reporting
Full infrastructure and environment automation
Access to expert Azure architects and support engineers
Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. We will be in touch within one working day.