How Azure helps your business achieve digital transformation
As CIO, a question you should ask is why driving digital transformation important to your business?
A Digital Transformation strategy can unite and drive an organisation’s digital processes. With IT software and services at the core of most modern businesses, they are a core component of productivity and management information. Digital transformation can drive a business’ culture to be more responsive, more adaptable and able to scale up quickly.
With a solid IT framework you can achieve a sustainable digital transformation strategy
Businesses that can grow and scale have one thing in common – a solid, reliable IT architecture and software that unites their essential business processes on a robust, flexible and scalable architecture.
Clearly defined business processes are woven through the heart of the business via the sales, operations and finance functions for seamless, end to end control, productivity and insight. These successful businesses run their IT architecture on a core cloud platform that is adaptable, scalable and reliable.
There are four recognised pillars of digital transformation
1. Employee empowerment – to produce their best work from anywhere, at any time
2. Customer engagement – they expect new levels of connection from their suppliers
3. Operational optimsation – IT infrastructure that runs core business processes
4. Product transformation – to adapt quickly to changing business needs
These pillars drive expansion in 3 key areas:
• Faster cloud adoption
• Increased application and network integration
• An increase in attacks along all threat vectors
Azure and digital transformation
With its global network of datacenters and portfolio of collaborative software, Azure is uniquely positioned to help companies transform their business by achieving the 4 pillars.
• A global, rich and rapidly expanding trusted public cloud
• Strength in both business and consumer worlds
• Hybrid strength
• Open source-friendly
To find out more about how our Azure Experts can help you achieve digital transformation to deliver real business benefits, please call 0203 697 0302.
You might also be interested in:
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. We will be in touch within one working day.