Amazon AWS Articles
The articles here are focused on AWS. To see more articles about Azure and general cloud articles then visit our articles & whitepapers page.
You will find interesting articles on a range of topics from migration to implementation to ongoing maintenance and cost control, all specifically related to AWS.
If there is an area you want to know more about and it's not listed then please feel free to get in touch.
AWS Articles directory
The right advice to move to AWS prevents issues
1. Forgetting to create a cloud strategy
2. Rushing the migration
3. Spiralling Costs
4. Data Security
Why is it that the cost of virtualisation can increase over time while performance can fall below expectations? How do you combat this?
The steps to a successful deployment in the Amazon Cloud
4. Support and Management
CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS)
- Can be implemented on existing or new infrastructure
- Platform independent
- All your management, support and optimisation tools in one location
- New functions and features are automatically deployed
- Dashboards provide clear, reliable and concise information
- Your infrastructure is constantly being optimised and reviewed
- No need to change your existing infrastructure relationship
- Use either AWS or Azure, the choice is yours
- Instantly identify issues, improve performance and access support
- No additional costs / upgrade path
- Spend your time improving your own business performance
- Ongoing performance increases and guaranteed cost reductions
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. At igroup Steve, Dan, Garry or Chris will be in touch within one working day.
"Moving our Azure resources over to igroup was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."
- Save money on your AWS and Azure costs
- Stronger SLAs than AWS and Azure
- Inbuilt security and monitoring
- Plug and play, complement or outsource cloud management
- The team has over 50 years of experience in AWS & Azure