Making the most of Azure
With the best will in the world, businesses of any size, implementing or managing their cloud deployment are unlikely to have enough in-house experience or time to tackle all aspects of Azure – minimise costs and maximise efficiency.
Did you know?
- UK MS Data Centres can be approximately 30% more expensive than other European MS Data Centres. We monitor all Azure changes enabling us to offer the best service possible.
- Azure pricing can change every month which does affect your monthly billing. By choosing Azure with igroup, your pricing is caped for the duration of your 1, 2 or 3-year contract, eliminating spikes in your billing.
- When configuring Azure, there are multiple Series and configurations to choose from, in the same way, you’d configure a car – make of car, model, engine, fuel, colour, and every trim and feature you can think of. Every choice impacts your monthly cost and end performance.
Whether your business wants to move to the cloud, has recently moved, or already has a mature cloud environment, we know that igroup can still add value, reviewing, optimising and advising on your cloud infrastructure.
Our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) provides detailed financial and usage information about your deployment that can be used to determine whether there are opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency. If you would like to talk to one of our certified experts about how we can help you protect your cloud investment contact us for more information
CAMS has been specifically developed to:
- Support the delivery of business critical services and applications in the cloud
- Enhance your own services and teams with additional resources and skills
- Maximise the performance and manage costs of cloud operations
- Provide proactive support and management of your cloud
Cloud technology has become a critical aspect of modern businesses. If you don’t have sufficient Azure support in place for your cloud deployments, you’re leaving it open to serious risk.
In this article, we explore the options available for cloud support, compare their pros and cons, and help you understand what the best choice is for your business.
If you’ve invested in a Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure, you could be part of a ‘cloud solution provider’ (CSP) agreement with your partner without even realising it. But a CSP is a proven driver of risk, over-spending, and a range of other challenges. In this article, we explore what a CSP is and provide advice to help you avoid this common pitfall.
Budgeting for an Azure deployment is an entirely different concept to traditional IT systems, and those differences cause significant challenges for many organisations.
In this article, we’ll break down the key issues with Azure cost management, provide advice for controlling your spending, and offer suggestions to increase the return on your cloud investment.
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. We will be in touch within one working day.