Making the most of Azure
With the best will in the world, businesses of any size, implementing or managing their cloud deployment are unlikely to have enough in-house experience or time to tackle all aspects of Azure – minimise costs and maximise efficiency.
Did you know?
- UK MS Data Centres can be approximately 30% more expensive than other European MS Data Centres. We monitor all Azure changes enabling us to offer the best service possible.
- Azure pricing can change every month which does affect your monthly billing. By choosing Azure with igroup, your pricing is caped for the duration of your 1, 2 or 3-year contract, eliminating spikes in your billing.
- When configuring Azure, there are multiple Series and configurations to choose from, in the same way, you’d configure a car – make of car, model, engine, fuel, colour, and every trim and feature you can think of. Every choice impacts your monthly cost and end performance.
Whether your business wants to move to the cloud, has recently moved, or already has a mature cloud environment, we know that igroup can still add value, reviewing, optimising and advising on your cloud infrastructure.
Our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) provides detailed financial and usage information about your deployment that can be used to determine whether there are opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency. If you would like to talk to one of our certified experts about how we can help you protect your cloud investment contact us for more information
CAMS has been specifically developed to:
- Support the delivery of business critical services and applications in the cloud
- Enhance your own services and teams with additional resources and skills
- Maximise the performance and manage costs of cloud operations
- Provide proactive support and management of your cloud
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. We will be in touch within one working day.
"Moving our Azure resources over to igroup was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."