Azure support plans
At igroup, we recognise that cloud infrastructure is at the heart of your business operations, and its performance has an impact on both you and your customers. When you work with a certified Azure partner, you can rest assured that you're working with Azure specialists.
Our Azure support plans include:
- CAMS Core - CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) Proactive support and monitoring for your cloud infrastructure - read more here
- All plans include advisory sessions / support services / cost reviews / security audits - all included in our CAMS Core Azure support plans Essentials and Professional
Why choose igroup for your Azure support?
We have the hard-won knowledge from working with hundreds of Azure deployments for over a decade. We can be bolted on to your existing team and provide an Azure support service as we have done for many other customers.
From architecture and implementation to support, management, maintenance, and upgrades, we provide the whole life cycle of Azure services. We also spend time working with a variety of AWS and Azure deployments around the world, ensuring that we are always up to date on the newest developments.
We have then put this knowledge into our CAMS software to allow us to scale our knowledge across hundreds of Azure workloads.
As a certified Azure partner, igroup ensures you get the maximum ROI from your cloud deployment and have the infrastructure which will support your immediate and long-term business objectives.
How we work
We work closely with your internal IT specialists to understand what you want to achieve so we can recommend solutions that complement your own technology stack and help you progress in the cloud.
igroup support services can be tailored to your specific requirements from fully managed and hosted through to monitoring and support to complement your own team.
Improve the stability of your cloud deployment with our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) software, which enhances platform management and lowers subscription costs. We deliver all of our consulting and support services, as well as performance monitoring, auto-healing, and cost optimization, through CAMS Core.
- Identify and diagnose issues with CAMS monitoring
- Root cause analysis
- Resolve the issue
- 24/7 Support
- Ensure it does not happen again
In most cases, we resolve problems before you even notice them.
Optimisation & maintenance
(Performance & Cost saving)
Azure cloud architecture will evolve over time, potentially leading to greater costs and the failure to identify and eliminate redundant services.
CAMS includes cost optimisation and performance recommendations:
- Automatically carrying out regular reviews of your Azure infrastructure and providing cost-saving recommendations
- Identifying redundant or un-used resources
- Scaling of resources to meet peak depend and scaling back for low demand saving you money
- As Azure evolves, resources are reallocated to improve performance and cut costs
We assist you throughout the whole lifecycle of your cloud infrastructure:
- Included as part of CAMS Core
- Azure Architecture - when you need to change your deployment or add in new cloud infrastructure
- Azure Deployment -as part of a planned design, templated deployments
- Azure Migration -Planning and executing migrations, as well as life cycle planning
We help businesses get a competitive advantage by accelerating your cloud implementation as your Azure partner.
SLAs to protect your business with 24/7 monitoring enabling us to deliver 99.999% uptime as standard. All of this is included as part of CAMS this helps:
- Security hardening & monitoring
- Prevent application outages
- Analyse consumption levels
- Make performance recommendations
- 24/7 fault recovery & auto
Monitoring ensures that any problems are identified and rectified quickly, as well as preventing them from recurring.
igroup is your Azure support partner – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
We understand the challenges your business faces. Your cloud infrastructure is at the heart of your business which is why we have developed the CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
We provide an always-on cloud management solution that ensures infrastructure performance, minimises costs, and is ready to tackle your future problems with igroup and CAMS as part of your team. CAMS combines all of the operations, processes, and capabilities you'd expect from a cloud support relationship while also proactively assisting your organisation at no extra expense.
Tracked spend – By choosing igroup for your Azure hosting, your pricing is capped for the duration of your 1, 2 or 3-year contract which eliminates spikes in your billing. (CAMS Flex)
Further savings – Our team optimises your costs and performance using our own bespoke software and analysing configurations to reduce costs.
By choosing igroup as your Azure partner you will benefit from:
Build & operate workloads following best practices
Monitoring, incident management, reporting, change management
24/7 alerting and reporting
Full infrastructure and environment automation
Access to expert Azure architects and support engineers
Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. We will be in touch within one working day.