In order to be done cost effectively and efficiently igroup provide a professional, fully managed Azure migration service to help you move essential applications and data to the cloud.
By choosing igroup as your Azure migration partner you will benefit from:
- A UK based Azure consultancy team
- Years of experience in migrating infrastructure and applications to the Azure cloud
- Working with a team who will take the time to understand your business and objectives
- Fully qualified Microsoft Azure partners
- Experience having worked with clients of all sizes, in many different market sectors across hundreds of Azure infrastructure deployments
- Our approach includes the use of our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) an approach that ensures cloud infrastructure is delivered efficiently, on-time and on-budget
Why work with igroup for your Azure migration?
Working with igroup to migrate your software or data to the cloud means that we ensure all your requirements are covered including:
- Future business growth considered so your architecture has the flexibility to allow for future business changes
- Additional security requirements in addition to out-of-the box solutions
- How your new infrastructure will be managed and supported
- How Azure costs may affect your available options
How we work
At igroup we understand the benefits that an Azure migration can give your business. If it is badly planned it can cause significant damage to reputations and potentially cash flows which is why all our migration projects follow four steps.
Planning and discovery
There are a number of factors which will contribute to the scale of the infrastructure for your business including:
- Volume of data
- Number of users
- Infrastructure availability
- Compliance and security
Working with your stakeholders igroup will create a full picture of the services to be virtualised, including an architecture blueprint.
By understanding your requirements in detail and building the solution around them it ensures that your migration is completed on time and on budget.
igroup conduct a full audit of your business’ requirements to analyse the applications to be migrated.
- Application compatibility
- Available requirements
- Cloud benefits for applications
- Strengths and weaknesses of current solution
Technical audits and analysis are used to create a detailed picture of the solution that best meet your objectives both now and tomorrow.
Understanding your application and business needs is central to our approach.
Deployment and support
igroup has extensive experience in migrating bespoke applications to both AWS and Azure and leverage this for your project.
During the deployment phase we:
- Test the environment against specification
- Undertake and complete a comprehensive performance review
- Create back-ups of all data for roll back
- Provide expert support throughout the migration process
All igroup customers benefit from our years of experience and knowledge of the Azure cloud.
As part of our optimisation programme we provide:
igroup – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
We understand the challenges your business faces. Your cloud infrastructure is at the heart of your business which is why we have developed the CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
With igroup and CAMS as part of your team we deliver an always-on cloud management solution which ensures infrastructure performance, reduces costs and is ready to meet your future challenges. CAMS brings together all the functions, processes and features you need from a cloud support relationship proactively supporting your business with no additional cost.
Tracked spend – By choosing igroup for your Azure hosting, your pricing is capped for the duration of your 1, 2 or 3-year contract which eliminates spikes in your billing. (CAMS Flex)
Further savings – Our team optimises your costs and performance using our own bespoke software and analysing configurations to reduce costs.
By choosing igroup as your Azure partner you will benefit from:
Build & operate workloads following best practices
Monitoring, incident management, reporting, change management
24/7 alerting and reporting
Full infrastructure and environment automation
Access to expert Azure architects and support engineers
Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. We will be in touch within one working day.