Azure Security services
At igroup we want you to be able to grow your business safe in the knowledge that your infrastructure, data and applications are protected from threats. Your Azure environment security needs to be configured correctly, be monitored 24/7 for cyber threats and requires the latest patches and updates to keep it secure.
By working with igroup as your Azure security partner we provide:
- Comprehensive managed cloud security tailored to your business
- Always on monitoring of your environment
- ISO 27001 information security / industry specific compliance
- Improved threat visibility and timely resolution
- Regular updates and patching
- Reviews and recommendations to avoid threats and improve security
How we work
We understand that the number one concern of businesses moving to the cloud is the security of their data and applications. Our fully managed cloud security service has been specifically designed to meet the needs of Azure users.
All of our cloud services are underpinned by our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) software which allows us to deliver a wide range of services through automation.
Security and backup
Protecting your cloud infrastructure from cyber threats begins with architecting and planning the right solution for your business. During the initial phase we work with you closely to establish a secure system:
- Replicate existing security policies
- Review policies for vulnerabilities
- Make recommendations to improve security
- Configure the backup serices
Detection and response
Our always on monitoring of your environment identifies unusual behaviour patterns and flags them to our experienced security team who can then resolve them quickly, often before an issue affects your business.
- Access to the latest network and endpoint monitoring tools
- Up-to-the minute threat intelligence
- Immediate detection and response to attacks
- Protect your infrastructure, data and applications.
Why igroup for your security
Our certified team will provide you a comprehensive security service by taking responsibility for the monitoring and managing of your cloud environment which allows you to:
- Focus on delivering services to your customers
- Reduce in-house IT infrastructure management costs
- React to cyber threats before they affect your business
- Avoid potential reputational and financial damage
As a certified Microsoft and Amazon Partner igroup follow the an information protection five-step process:
Classify data with security rules
Label data with classifications
Protect data according to its labels
Monitor access and network activity
Respond to suspicious activity
igroup – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
We understand the challenges your business faces. Your cloud infrastructure is at the heart of your business which is why we have developed the CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
With igroup and CAMS as part of your team we deliver an always-on cloud management solution which ensures infrastructure performance, reduces costs and is ready to meet your future challenges. CAMS brings together all the functions, processes and features you need from a cloud support relationship proactively supporting your business with no additional cost.
- Proactive not reactive support
- Automated cost and performance optimisation
- 24 / 7 from day one
- Live dashboards for up to the second performance updates
- Azure and AWS certified teams
- Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements
- Unrivalled expertise and knowledge
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. At igroup Steve, Dan, Garry or Chris will be in touch within one working day.
"Moving our Azure resources over to igroup was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."
- Save money on your AWS and Azure costs
- Stronger SLA's than AWS and Azure
- Inbuilt security and monitoring
- Plug and play, complement or outsource cloud management
- The team has over 50 years of experience in AWS & Azure