AWS migration services
In order to be done cost effectively and efficiently, igroup provide a professional, fully managed AWS migration service to help you move essential applications and data to the cloud.
By choosing igroup as your AWS migration partner you will benefit from:
- A UK based AWS consultancy team
- Years of experience in migrating infrastructure and applications to the AWS cloud
- Working with a team who will take the time to understand your business and objectives
- Fully qualified Amazon partners
- Experience having worked with clients of all sizes, in many different market sectors
- Our approach includes the use of our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) an approach that ensures cloud infrastructure is delivered efficiently, on-time and on-budget
How we work
At igroup, we understand the benefits that migrating to AWS can give your business. If it is badly planned it can cause significant damage to reputations and cash flows which is why all our migration projects follow four steps.
Planning and discovery
There are a number of factors which will contribute to the scale of the infrastructure for your business including:
- Volume of data
- Number of users
- Infrastructure availability
- Compliance and security
Working with your stakeholders, igroup will create a full picture of the services to be virtualised.
By understanding your requirements in detail and building the solution around them it ensures that your migration is completed on time and on budget.
Deployment and support
igroup has extensive experience in migrating bespoke applications to AWS and leveraging this for your project.
During the deployment phase we:
- Test the environment against specification
- Undertake and complete a comprehensive performance review
- Create back-ups of all data for roll back
- Provide expert support throughout the migration process
igroup conduct a full audit of your business’ requirements to analyse the applications to be migrated.
- Application compatibility
- Available requirements
- Cloud benefits for applications
- Strengths and weaknesses of current solution
Technical audits and analysis are used to create a detailed picture of the solution that best meet your objectives both now and tomorrow.
Understanding your application and business needs is central to our approach.
All igroup customers benefit from our years of experience and knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud.
As part of our optimisation programme we provide:
Why work with igroup
Working with igroup to migrate your software or data to the AWS cloud means that we ensure all your requirements are covered including:
- Architecture flexibility to account for future business changes
- Additional security requirements in addition to out-of-the box solutions
- How your new architecture will be managed and supported
- How budgets may affect your available options
igroup – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
We understand the challenges your business faces. Your cloud infrastructure is at the heart of your business which is why we have developed the CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
With igroup and CAMS as part of your team, we deliver an always-on cloud management solution which ensures infrastructure performance, reduces costs and is ready to meet your future challenges. CAMS brings together all the functions, processes and features you need from a cloud support relationship proactively supporting your business with no additional cost.
- Proactive not reactive support
- Automated cost and performance optimisation
- 24 / 7 from day one
- Live dashboards for up to the second performance updates
- Azure and AWS certified teams
- Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements
- Unrivalled expertise and knowledge
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. At igroup Steve, Dan, Garry or Chris will be in touch within one working day.
"Moving our Azure resources over to igroup was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."
- Save money on your AWS and Azure costs
- Stronger SLAs than AWS and Azure
- Inbuilt security and monitoring
- Plug and play, complement or outsource cloud management
- The team has over 50 years of experience in AWS & Azure