Amazon AWS Partner
Amazon AWS Partner Status
As an AWS partner, we provide expert support to your business throughout the process of planning, migrating and managing your infrastructure in the cloud. By choosing to work with igroup consultants you benefit from:
- A UK based AWS certified consultancy team
- Amazon AWS knowledge of over 50+ years in our team
- Working with a team who will take the time to understand your business and objectives
- AWS experience with clients of all sizes in a variety of market sectors
- Our approach includes the use of our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) An approach that ensures cloud infrastructure is delivered efficiently, on-time and on-budget
Why choose igroup as your AWS partner?
We have the hard-won knowledge from working with hundreds of AWS deployments for over a decade. igroup's CAMS software can be bolted on to your existing team and provide management and support services or we can take on your infrastructure and provide a fully managed AWS hosting service.
We offer the full life cycle of services for AWS from architecture & deployment to support, management, maintenance & upgrades.We also spend our time working with many different implementations of AWS & Azure deployed across the globe so we are always up to date with the latest developments.
We have then put this knowledge into our CAMS software to allow us to scale our knowledge across hundreds of AWS deployments.
As a partner for both Amazon and Microsoft, igroup ensures you get the maximum ROI from you cloud deployment and have the infrastructure which will support your immediate and long-term business objectives.
How we work
We provide AWS services to companies who are planning the first stages of a cloud deployment through to those with existing systems in place who want to take advantage of new services and expand on their existing usage.
igroup enhance cloud deployments with our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) software that improve platform management to increase stability and reduce subscription costs. Through CAMS Core we provide all of our consultancy and support services along with performance monitoring, auto heal and cost optimisation.
We also provide AWS hosting as part of our CAMS offering. If you want to find out more about that then please read more about CAMS Flex.
- Identify and diagnose issues with CAMS monitoring
- Report on the problem
- Resolve the issue
- Root cause analysis
- 24/7 Support
- Ensure it does not happen again
In most cases, we resolve problems before you even notice them.
We help you with the full life cycle of your cloud infrastructure:
- Included as part of CAMS Core
- AWS Architecture - when you need to review your existing deployment or add in new cloud infrastructure
- AWS Deployment - templated deployments as part of a planned architecture
- AWS Migration - migration planning and execution and life cycle planning
As your AWS partner, we help you achieve a competitive edge by accelerating your cloud deployment.
Optimisation & maintenance
(Performance & Cost saving)
Your use of AWS cloud infrastructure will change over time which will increase costs and potentially lead to redundant services still running.
CAMS includes cost optimisation and performance recommendations:
- Automatically carrying out regular reviews of your AWS infrastructure
- Identifying redundant or un-used resources
- Scaling of resources to meet peak depend and scaling back for low demand saving you money
- Reallocating resources as AWS changes to improve performance and reduce cost
SLAs to protect your business with 24/7 monitoring enabling us to deliver 99.999% uptime as standard. All of this is included as part of CAMS this helps:
- Improve accessibility of data
- Prevent application outages
- Analyse consumption levels
- Make performance recommendations
- 24/7 fault recovery
Monitoring ensures you know that any issues are resolved as they occur and stopped from happening again.
igroup is your AWS partner – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
With igroup and CAMS as part of your team, we deliver an always-on cloud management solution that ensures infrastructure performance, reduces costs and is ready to meet your future challenges. CAMS brings together all the functions, processes and features you need from a cloud support relationship proactively supporting your business with no additional cost.
Tracked spend – By choosing igroup, your pricing is capped for the duration of your 1, 2 or 3-year contract which eliminates spikes in your billing. (CAMS Flex)
Further savings – Our team optimises your costs and performance using our own bespoke software and analysing configurations to reduce costs.
By choosing igroup as your AWS partner you will benefit from:
Build & operate workloads following best practices
Monitoring, incident management, reporting, change management
24/7 alerting and reporting
Full infrastructure and environment automation
Access to expert AWS architects and support engineers
Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. We will be in touch within one working day.