Amazon AWS Partner
Amazon AWS Partner Status
Our cloud consultants provide expert support to your business throughout the process of planning, migrating and managing your infrastructure in the cloud. By choosing to work with igroup consultants you benefit from:
- A UK based AWS & Azure certified consultancy team
- Years of knowledge working with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Working with a team who will take the time to understand your business and objectives
- AWS & Azure experience with clients of all sizes in a variety of market sectors
- Our approach includes the use of our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) An approach that ensures cloud infrastructure is delivered efficiently, on-time and on-budget
How we work
We provide consulting services to companies who are planning the first stages of a cloud deployment through to those with existing systems in place who want to take advantage of new services and expand on their existing usage.
igroup enhance cloud deployments with our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) software that improve platform management to increase stability and reduce subscription costs.
Our four stage engagement process ensures that your cloud environment is deployed efficiently with the minimum of business disruption.
Fact finding and discovery
igroup’s technical experts will work through a rigorous planning phase with you where we will build up a full picture of your requirements including:
- Application review
- Data storage requirements
- Security and user access
- Future objectives and business plans
- Resources and timescales
As an igroup client, you benefit from ongoing consultant support to ensure AWS meets your expectations and objectives including:
- Regular reviews
- Updating / patching your cloud infrastructure
- Security and performance maintenance
Deployment and migration
The consultancy services team will ensure that your solution is secure, maintains business continuity and the deployment into the cloud platform is carried out to best practice.
- Developing a migration plan
- Setting security policies
- Selecting the migration strategy
- Running test migrations
- Making initial performance improvements
Management and optimisation
Our consultants know that over time your requirements change which can impact your subscription costs. Our management helps control usage.
Our (CAMS) software delivers:
- Regular monitoring and reviews of resource usage
- Configuring cost management tools and reporting
- Resource level recommendations
- Detailed consumption reporting
- Risk logging
How can AWS and Azure meet your needs?
Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure offers organisations the ability to quickly plan, configure and deploy complex infrastructure, to host applications and store data in the cloud. You can build a customised environment that changes with your business needs.
AWS and Azure are scalable and secure and can:
- Replicate existing legacy infrastructure
- Be used to develop a new and improved platform
As a partner for both Amazon and Microsoft, igroup ensures you get the maximum ROI from you cloud deployment and have the infrastructure which will support your immediate and long-term business objectives.
Fully certified Amazon Consulting Partner
Fully certified Microsoft Gold Partner
UK based teams
Expertise in all company sizes and industries
Why work with igroup
Working with igroup on your cloud environment means that we ensure all your requirements are covered including:
- Architecture flexibility to account for future business changes
- Additional security requirements in addition to out-of-the box solutions
- Ongoing management and support
- How budgets may affect your available options
All of our cloud services are underpinned by our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) software which allows us to deliver a wide range of services through automation.
igroup – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
We understand the challenges your business faces. Your cloud infrastructure is at the heart of your business which is why we have developed the CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
With igroup and CAMS as part of your team, we deliver an always-on cloud management solution which ensures infrastructure performance, reduces costs and is ready to meet your future challenges. CAMS brings together all the functions, processes and features you need from a cloud support relationship proactively supporting your business with no additional cost.
- Proactive not reactive support
- Automated cost and performance optimisation
- 24 / 7 from day one
- Live dashboards for up to the second performance updates
- Azure and AWS certified teams
- Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements
- Unrivalled expertise and knowledge
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. At igroup Steve, Dan, Garry or Chris will be in touch within one working day.
"Moving our Azure resources over to igroup was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."
- Save money on your AWS and Azure costs
- Stronger SLA's than AWS and Azure
- Inbuilt security and monitoring
- Plug and play, complement or outsource cloud management
- The team has over 50 years of experience in AWS & Azure