Amazon AWS Partner Status
As an AWS certified partner, we provide expert support to your business throughout the process of planning, migrating and managing your infrastructure in the cloud. By choosing to work with IG CloudOps you benefit from:
- A UK based AWS certified consultancy team
- Amazon AWS knowledge of over 50+ years in our team
- Working with a team who will take the time to understand your business and objectives
- AWS experience with clients of all sizes in a variety of market sectors
- Our approach includes the use of our cloud management software (CloudOps). An approach that ensures cloud infrastructure is delivered & managed, on time and on budget.
- Find us on the AWS partner finder here
Why choose IG CloudOps as your AWS partner?
We have the hard-won knowledge from working with hundreds of AWS deployments for over a decade. We offer the full life cycle of services for AWS from architecture & deployment to support, management, maintenance & upgrades.We also spend our time working with many different implementations of AWS & Azure deployed across the globe so we are always up to date with the latest developments.
We have then put this knowledge into our CloudOps software to allow us to scale our knowledge across hundreds of AWS deployments.
As a partner for both Amazon and Microsoft, IG CloudOps ensures you get the maximum ROI from your cloud deployment and have the infrastructure which will support your immediate and long-term business objectives.
How we work
We provide AWS services to companies who are planning the first stages of a cloud deployment through to those with existing systems in place who want to take advantage of new services and expand on their existing usage.
IG CloudOps enhance cloud deployments with our cloud management software that improves platform management to increase stability and reduce subscription costs. Through CloudOps we provide all of our consultancy and support services along with performance monitoring, auto heal and cost optimisation.
Advisory and support services are included as part of CloudOps cloud management platform. Problems with your cloud infrastructure can quickly affect business performance. Our team will:
- Identify and diagnose issues with CloudOps monitoring
- Report on the problem
- Resolve the issue
- Root cause analysis
- 24/7 Support
- Ensure it does not happen again
In most cases, we resolve problems before you even notice them.
We help you with the full life cycle of your cloud infrastructure:
- AWS Architecture - when you need to review your existing deployment or add in new cloud infrastructure
- AWS Deployment - templated deployments as part of a planned architecture
- AWS Migration - migration planning and execution and life cycle planning
As your AWS partner, we help you achieve a competitive edge by accelerating your cloud deployment.
Optimisation & maintenance
(Performance & Cost saving)
Your use of AWS cloud infrastructure will change over time which will increase costs and potentially lead to redundant services still running.
CloudOps includes cost optimisation and performance recommendations:
- Automatically carrying out regular reviews of your AWS infrastructure
- Identifying redundant or un-used resources
- Scaling of resources to meet peak depend and scaling back for low demand saving you money
- Reallocating resources as AWS changes to improve performance and reduce cost
SLAs to protect your business with 24/7 monitoring enabling us to deliver 99.999% uptime as standard. All of this is included as part of CloudOps this helps:
- Improve accessibility of data
- Prevent application outages
- Analyse consumption levels
- Make performance recommendations
- 24/7 fault recovery
Monitoring ensures you know that any issues are resolved as they occur and stopped from happening again.
Cloud technology has become a critical aspect of modern businesses. If you don’t have sufficient AWS support in place for your cloud deployments, you’re leaving it open to serious risk.
In this article, we explore the options available for cloud support, compare their pros and cons, and help you understand what the best choice is for your business.
Budgeting for a cloud system is a totally new concept when compared to traditional IT systems, and we see those differences causing significant challenges for many organisations.
In this article, we’ll explore some important issues with AWS cost optimisation, provide advice for controlling your cloud spending, and offer suggestions to increase your ROI with AWS.
IG CloudOps is your AWS partner – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
IG CloudOps delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
With IG CloudOps as part of your team, we deliver an always-on cloud management solution that ensures infrastructure performance, reduces costs and is ready to meet your future challenges. IG CloudOps brings together all the functions, processes and features you need from a cloud support relationship proactively supporting your business with no additional cost.
Further savings – Our team optimises your costs and performance using our own bespoke software and analysing configurations to reduce costs.
By choosing IG CloudOps as your AWS partner you will benefit from:
Build & operate workloads following best practices
Monitoring, incident management, reporting, change management
24/7 alerting and reporting
Full infrastructure and environment automation
Access to expert AWS architects and support engineers
Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements
What do our customers say?
Are you the Director or are you working at board level?
We complement your existing in-house skills by planning and supporting a reliable cloud solution that allows you to concentrate on your applications and customers adding value to your business.
- Do you want to Outsource or enhance your current team
- Poor service is impacting your customers and applications
- You want the cloud to cost less
- You need a partner who will advise and support your organisation
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. We will be in touch within one working day.