'Beta' for everyone
Could you become a Beta client and test drive CloudOps free of charge for one year?
CloudOps is plug and play with AWS & Azure and we are looking for businesses willing to be part of our Beta programme and give us quarterly feedback
Who do we work with?
“IG CloudOps had the knowledge and expertise we needed and they were able to demonstrate how they would support our development team quickly and efficiently through their cloud management platform, CloudOps.”
Steve Stringer, Software Architect
"Moving our cloud resources over to IG CloudOps was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly."
"Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that their Microsoft Azure consultants fully understood our business specific concerns."
Tom Gullen, Founder
“Can Do Attitude”
“The IG CloudOps culture of approachable professionalism has been a great match with my team."
"Also, their ‘can do’ attitude with a pragmatic approach to problems has enabled us to move our product roadmap forward.”
Dan Frost, Managing Director
Integrated technology platforms
How does CloudOps address your cloud objectives?
IG CloudOps delivers
How does CloudOps deliver?
Dashboards, monitoring & alerts
- Utilise a range of monitoring dashboards and support tools to see the status of the environment and cloud provider all in one location
- Cost and security auditing
- Resource scheduling and scaling
- Managed maintenance windows for O/S & Azure updates
- Activate and monitor predefined recovery routines
- Incident broadcast system (IBS)
- 24/7 recovery job tracking