Working with igroup
We are here for you after the sale...
CAMS does the hard work
At igroup we understand that how we work together is one of the most important factors in selecting your cloud infrastructure partner.
Often customers tell us they are surprised at how we continue to work with them once their initial priorities are complete. Please review our after sales commitments for all customers here. We also have an open and available team you can contact at any time as below.
Manage AWS & Azure with technology not people
How CAMS meets your challenges
- Resource allocation
- Usage audits
- Savings of up to 20%
- Resource planning
- Usage audits
- Backups / Upgrades
- Overage built in
- Works on Azure and AWS
- Cost effective delivery through technology
- Lifetime auto upgrades
- No hidden costs
- End to end managed service
- Flexible contracts
- Resource optimisation
- Alerts and reports
- Tech adoption manager
- 24/7 monitoring
- Fully qualified team
- Emergency monitoring dashboards
- Event logging and analysis
- Self help tools and processes
- Activate predefined recovery routines and scripts
Dedicated account manager
Your igroup account manager is with you every step of the way from when you enquire, sign up, implement, and evolve.
All accounts have a dedicated account manager who is responsible for:
- Understanding your requirements
- Identifying the right solution for your business
- Explaining and supporting you to make the most from CAMS
- Being part of your team and interfacing with our technicians to resolve issues
- Helping you identify performance issues and cost reduction opportunities
Your cloud infrastructure investment is long term, and we want to help you get the most out of it and stay up to date as it changes.
Every 3 months your account manager will conduct a review that covers, security, health, performance and cost management.
The cloud is constantly evolving and we help you stay on top of the changes and optimise your cloud infrastructure.
Experts at the Ready
Automated Tasking & Processes
Request a Call Back
"Moving our Azure resources over to igroup was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."
- Save money on your AWS and Azure costs
- Stronger SLA's than AWS and Azure
- Inbuilt security and monitoring
- Plug and play, complement or outsource cloud management
- The team has over 50 years of experience in AWS & Azure