In order to achieve maximum benefit from SharePoint a deployment needs to be customised so that it covers all the areas of the business that are essential for the final delivery of the solution.
As a highly configurable platform, SharePoint can be integrated with your existing systems so these plans will be created in conjunction with all stakeholders so that it meets the organisational needs.
As one of the UK’s leading SharePoint specialists, igroup work closely with customers from the outset to ensure that solution is planned correctly. Over 15 years, our team have worked on hundreds of SharePoint solutions across multiple sectors. This means that we have the expertise required to map out how SharePoint will work best with your business.
The igroup technical team lead the planning process to ensure that you understand how it will benefit your business, have a detailed specification of the environment, and know how it can be expanded in the longer term.
As part of the SharePoint planning process igroup experts will conduct a series of workshops and meetings with key stakeholders at all levels in order to:
- Identify how the business works, roles and responsibilities and what information will be on the platform
- Understand current collaboration practices, both internally and externally.
- Identify current and legacy IT systems, how they are used by the business and how they can be used within SharePoint
- Review the performance of existing business practices that may be integrated into the solution
- Identify opportunities for future operational changes with the deployment of SharePoint
Working together to plan your SharePoint deployment will mean that when it comes to implementing the solution your business will quickly achieve maximum ROI.