Is your organisation ready for a cloud hosted SharePoint solution?
A Cloud Hosted SharePoint solution can provide an organisation with a very flexible collaboration tool that can be used to store, share, organise and access business data from both desktop and mobile devices.
By moving to the cloud your business will have a fully scalable solution that can be flexibly managed as your needs evolve. The data centres used are totally secure and at the same time can be accessed by anyone who you want to be able to use the information stored.
Cloud deployments can be as simple as a single SharePoint farm on one server through to multiple farms at different data centres around the World.
As one of the UK’s leading specialists in SharePoint, igroup can support your business as you deploy your solution to the cloud. From initial specification through to day to day management and upgrades, our expert team will work closely with you to maximise the benefits of SharePoint.
Your business will see significant benefits by moving to a cloud hosted solution including:
- Minimal launch time – Servers can be provisioned in minutes and be ready to use almost immediately
- Scalability – Solutions are able to grow with your business. Processing power, data storage or even different locations can be turned on and off as needed
- Globally available from day one – Based in a data centre your SharePoint environment can be accessed from any web browser anywhere in the World
- Reduced infrastructure maintenance costs – Cloud solutions are fully managed and supported by experienced engineers rather than having to train your own staff to look after them
- Low start-up costs – servers are rented rather than purchased so there is little up-front capital cost
- Security – Data centres are designed with security in mind and are continually updated and patched
Cloud based SharePoint solutions offer greater flexibility for organisations of all size and market sector as they will grow and develop as your business does.