igroup is looking to recruit an experienced SharePoint 2010 Technical Specialist to join our growing services team. Some of the typical duties included are:
- Meeting with clients, collecting and on-going requirement engineering
- Creating prototypes, testing and deploying solutions
- Day-to-day problem solving of hosted/client SharePoint 2010 farms
- Monitor and maintenance of SharePoint environment performance
- Development of SharePoint projects in C#
Igroup is a growing SharePoint practice, as well as allowing you to work on some of the most exciting projects in the UK, we can also offer you long-term stability and structured career progression. To be considered for this you will need to have:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- In-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of SharePoint 2010
- Strong background in Microsoft Windows Networks/Infrastructure
- SharePoint Customisation skills i.e. Solutions, Features, Workflow
- Good understanding of SharePoint development using C#
- Experience of automating tasks using PowerShell
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 Service Applications
- Also any knowledge of Agile Development, Microsoft Server Products (e.g. Exchange, Lync), SharePoint 2013 and/or Creating SharePoint features using Visual Studio/TFS is a distinct advantage to your application.
If you would would like to apply for this opportunity, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.