Cloud hosting services
At igroup, we understand that cloud infrastructure is at the centre of your business operations and how it performs will affect you and your customers. Working with an accredited AWS and Azure partner means that you know you are working with experts.
Our cloud hosting service includes:
- CAMS Core - CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) Proactive support and monitoring for your cloud infrastructure - read more here
- CAMS Compute - delivers high quality, flexible cloud hosting solutions on either AWS or Azure environments. It guarantees significant discounts, additional storage and data transfer allowances as standard, free resources and full integration with CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) from igroup to proactively manage and support your cloud. read more here
- CAMS Flex - delivers high quality, flexible cloud hosting solutions on either AWS or Azure environments. By using a range of algorithms to select the best performing environment it guarantees significantly higher cost reductions when compared with CAMS Compute whilst still achieving a 99.999% SLA.
In addition, CAMS Flexgives customers additional storage and data transfer allowances as standard, free resources and full integration with CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) from igroup to proactively manage and support your cloud.
Why use igroup for your infrastructure hosting?
We have the hard-won knowledge from working with hundreds of AWS & Azure installations for over a decade.
With a constantly updating platform, you need a partner who has a deep understanding of how everything fits together and stays on top of the new options from Amazon and Microsoft. AWS & Azure hosting is not just deploy and forget, it needs monitoring and maintenance going forward.
igroup provide the expertise as part of a managed service and also include the support and consultancy you need to enhance your IT team.
We have two managed cloud hosting offerings:
See what our managed hosting package includes.
How we work
We work closely with your internal IT specialists to understand what you want to achieve so we can recommend solutions that complement your own technology stack and help you progress in the cloud.
igroup managed services can be tailored to your specific requirements from fully managed and hosted through to a lighter touch of monitoring and support to complement your own team.
Problems with your cloud infrastructure can seriously affect performance or lead to down time. Our team will:
- Identify and diagnose issues
- Report on the problem
- Resolve the issue
- Ensure it does not happen again
In most cases we resolve problems before you even notice them.
Your use of cloud infrastructure will change over time which will increase costs and potentially lead to redundant services still running.
Our managed optimisation service includes:
- Carrying out regular reviews of your infrastructure
- Identifying redundant or under-utilised resources
- Reallocating resources to improve efficiencies and reduce cost
Our SLAs protect your business with 24/7 monitoring and lets us deliver 99.999% uptime as standard. This helps:
- Improve accessibility of data
- Prevent application outages
- Analyse consumption levels
- Make performance recommendations
Monitoring enables you to manage and lower your overall cloud spend while maintaining performance.
We help you stay up to date with new cloud features:
- Review new services for compatibility
- Recommend new features to improve performance
- Monitor reliability of added services
As your cloud partner, we help you achieve a competitive advantage in your market.
Peace of mind with igroup
By choosing igroup as your AWS managed services partner you will benefit from:
Proactive management – We actively manage and optimise your AWS and Azure infrastructure using our own CAMS software. We manage cloud configuration; network architecture; security settings; software updates; user authentication; monitoring; disaster recovery; firewall; anti-virus; and anti-malware.
Further savings – Our team optimises your costs and performance using our own bespoke software and analysing configurations to reduce costs.
Management and support for Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
Build & operate workloads following best practices
Monitoring, incident management, reporting, change management
Proactive support and incident response
24x7x365 alerting and reporting
Full infrastructure and environment automation
Access to expert AWS architects and engineers
Database, operating system & application support
igroup – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
We understand the challenges your business faces. Your cloud infrastructure is at the heart of your business which is why we have developed the CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
With igroup and CAMS as part of your team, we deliver an always-on cloud management solution which ensures infrastructure performance, reduces costs and is ready to meet your future challenges. CAMS brings together all the functions, processes and features you need from a cloud support relationship proactively supporting your business with no additional cost.
- Proactive not reactive support
- Automated cost and performance optimisation
- 24 / 7 from day one
- Live dashboards for up to the second performance updates
- Azure and AWS certified teams
- Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements
- Unrivalled expertise and knowledge
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. At igroup Steve, Dan, Garry or Chris will be in touch within one working day.
"Moving our Azure resources over to igroup was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."
- Save money on your AWS and Azure costs
- Stronger SLAs than AWS and Azure
- Inbuilt security and monitoring
- Plug and play, complement or outsource cloud management
- The team has over 50 years of experience in AWS & Azure