Azure Consultancy services
Our Azure consultants provide expert support to your business throughout the process of planning, migrating and managing your infrastructure in the cloud. By choosing to work with igroup consultants you benefit from:
- UK based Azure certified consultancy team
- Years of knowledge working with Microsoft Azure
- Working with a team who will take the time to understand your business and objectives
- Azure experience with clients of all sizes in a variety of market sectors
- Our approach includes the use of our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) An approach that ensures Azure cloud infrastructure is delivered efficiently, on-time and on-budget
How we work
We provide consulting services to companies who are planning the first stages of a cloud deployment through to those with existing systems in place who want to take advantage of new services and expand on their existing usage.
igroup enhance cloud deployments with our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) software that improve platform management to increase stability and reduce subscription costs.
Our four-stage engagement process ensures that your Azure cloud environment is deployed efficiently with the minimum of business disruption.
Fact finding and discovery
igroup’s technical experts will work through a rigorous planning phase with you where we will build up a full picture of your requirements including:
- Application review
- Data storage requirements
- Security and user access
- Future objectives and business plans
- Resources and timescales
- All matched to Azure by an Azure expert who knows how to get the best performance from an Azure deployment
As an igroup client you benefit from ongoing consultant support to ensure AWS meets your expectations and objectives including:
- Regular reviews
- Azure changes affecting your infrastructure
- Updating / patching your cloud infrastructure
- Security and performance maintenance
Deployment and migration
The consultancy services team will ensure that your solution is secure, maintains business continuity and the deployment into the cloud platform is carried out to best practise.
- Developing a migration plan
- Setting security policies
- Selecting the migration strategy
- Running test migrations
- Making initial performance improvements
Management and optimisation
Our consultants know that over time your requirements change which can impact your subscription costs. Our management helps control usage.
Our (CAMS) software delivers:
- Regular monitoring and reviews of resource usage
- Configuring cost management tools and reporting
- Resource level recommendations
- Detailed consumption reporting
- Risk logging
How can Azure meet your needs?
Microsoft Azure offers organisations the ability to quickly plan, configure and deploy complex infrastructure, host applications and store data in the cloud. You can build a customised environment that changes with your business needs.
Azure is scalable and secure and can:
- Replicate existing legacy infrastructure
- Be used to develop a new and improved platform
- Change as your business changes
As a partner for Microsoft Azure igroup ensures you get the maximum ROI from your cloud deployment and have the infrastructure which will support your immediate and long-term business objectives.
Fully certified Microsoft Gold Partner
UK based team
Expertise in all company sizes and industries
Over 50 years Azure Experience in our team
Why work with igroup
Working with igroup on your cloud environment means that we ensure all your requirements are covered including:
- Architecture flexibility to account for future business changes
- Additional security requirements in addition to out-of-the box solutions
- On going management and support
- How budgets may affect your available options
All of our cloud services are underpinned by our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) software which allows us to deliver a wide range of services through automation.
igroup – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
We understand the challenges your business faces. Your cloud infrastructure is at the heart of your business which is why we have developed the CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
With igroup and CAMS as part of your team we deliver an always-on cloud management solution which ensures infrastructure performance, reduces costs and is ready to meet your future challenges. CAMS brings together all the functions, processes and features you need from a cloud support relationship proactively supporting your business with no additional cost.
- Proactive not reactive support
- Automated cost and performance optimisation
- 24 / 7 from day one
- Live dashboards for up to the second performance updates
- Azure and AWS certified teams
- Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements
- Unrivalled expertise and knowledge
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. At igroup Steve, Dan, Garry or Chris will be in touch within one working day.
"Moving our Azure resources over to igroup was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."
- Save money on your AWS and Azure costs
- Stronger SLA's than AWS and Azure
- Inbuilt security and monitoring
- Plug and play, complement or outsource cloud management
- The team has over 50 years of experience in AWS & Azure