AWS & Azure cost management
We help you manage and reduce your cloud spend
As recognised industry experts igroup can lower your cloud infrastructure costs. Our certified teams will advise you on the best solution for your business and provide the support and technology you need to manage spend more effectively. Our range of services includes:
- Configuring reporting and cost management tools
- Regular reporting and recommendations to reduce resource usage
- Full support from our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) software.
How we work
As Amazon and Microsoft accredited cloud consultants, our team provide a range of management services coupled with cost and resource analysis to help monitor and control your spend, reducing ongoing subscription costs by up to 20%. We do this by using our by our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) software.
AWS and Azure pricing
Your spend is determined by the deployment you specify and use including virtual machines (EC2 instances), and data storage. It is simple to provision new machines to fulfil short term needs. If these are overlooked or not retired correctly, costs can quickly escalate.
At igroup we offer a range of spend management services tailored for your business needs which provide:
- 24/7 monitoring of cloud resource consumption
- Continuous cost optimisation
- Measuring workloads to schedule resources as required
Our in house developed CAMS software is a full functioned IT Financial Management (ITFM) solution which will help you track, monitor, gain insights and control costs for Amazon and Azure Cloud.
It can help you manage your spend and deliver more accurate financial reporting to help you grow.
- Itemised cloud billing for cloud infrastructure grouped by containers you assign to make it relevant to your organisation
- Consumption data for resource use
- Improved cloud management tools
Why work with igroup
Over time the resources you subscribe to will grow. By monitoring and minimising your AWS usage you can reduce costs and increase business profitability.
At igroup we have invested in developing software that help our clients monitor and manage costs.
By working with us you will benefit from:
- Greater visibility of resource usage
- Proactive cost reduction
- Regular assessments and reporting
- Access to our pricing which eliminates usage cost spikes
- Expert support and advice helping you deliver industry leading solutions
All of our cloud services are underpinned by our CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) software which allows us to deliver a wide range of services through automation.
Save up to 30% on your cloud infrastructure cost with CAMS Core
A fully accredited Amazon Consulting Partner
UK based teams
Ongoing optimisation to manage costs and performance
99.99% SLAs for uptime
Transparent pricing for all resources
igroup – reducing cloud costs and improving performance
We understand the challenges your business faces. Your cloud infrastructure is at the heart of your business which is why we have developed the CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS) which delivers a complete performance and support package for your business.
With igroup and CAMS as part of your team we deliver an always-on cloud management solution which ensures infrastructure performance, reduces costs and is ready to meet your future challenges. CAMS brings together all the functions, processes and features you need from a cloud support relationship proactively supporting your business with no additional cost.
- Proactive not reactive support
- Automated cost and performance optimisation
- 24 / 7 from day one
- Live dashboards for up to the second performance updates
- Azure and AWS certified teams
- Guaranteed cost savings and performance improvements
- Unrivalled expertise and knowledge
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. At igroup Steve, Dan, Garry or Chris will be in touch within one working day.
"Moving our Azure resources over to igroup was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."
- Save money on your AWS and Azure costs
- Stronger SLA's than AWS and Azure
- Inbuilt security and monitoring
- Plug and play, complement or outsource cloud management
- The team has over 50 years of experience in AWS & Azure