Are you considering moving your business to the cloud? If so, you should definitely consider AWS. AWS is a secure and reliable cloud platform that can help your business...
If you're like most SaaS owners, you don't have time to worry about your IT infrastructure. You're busy running your business - you don't have time to manage servers and keep up with updates and security patches. That's where Amazon AWS Managed Services comes in. CloudOps can take that pain away and allow you to run your business.
AWS Managed Services via CloudOps is a cloud-based IT infrastructure management service that helps you offload the day-to-day tasks of managing your infrastructure. With CloudOps, you can focus on running your business, while the technology platform takes care of all the underlying IT complexity. CloudOps provides several benefits that can help you manage AWS.
- A simple, web-based interface for managing your AWS environment
- 24x365 coverage and support from a team of AWS experts
- A single point of contact for all your AWS needs
- Proactive monitoring and management of your AWS environment
How long does AWS day-to-day management take?
The answer is that it depends on the size and complexity of your AWS environment. If you have a simple setup with a few EC2 instances, then it might not take much time at all. However, if you have a more complex setup with multiple environments and hundreds of instances, then it might take a bit longer.
How much does an AWS expert cost to provide a managed service in hard cash?
Again, this answer depends on the size and complexity of your AWS environment. Generally speaking, the larger and more complex your setup is, the more it will cost to have an expert manage it for you. However, several managed service providers offer competitive pricing for their services, but what does this look like in reality, as you are paying a salary directly or indirectly? A full-time role is £50,000 to £100,000+ for a true AWS 3rd line capable person (2022). A junior support person will be at least £35,000 and they could get caught out on certain issues and aspects. It may be less for those with limited experience. Tech like CloudOps starts from £500 per month. Even my maths knows that is a big saving and it does not get sick, go on holiday, leave for another job or have grumpy days.
Why do you want to outsource AWS management to 3rd party tech?
The main reason to outsource AWS management to a third-party tech company is to free up your time. As a business owner, you should be focused on running and growing your business - not managing servers. Let the experts at CloudOps handle that for you so you can focus on what you do best.
If you're like most businesses, managing IT infrastructure takes up a lot of your time and resources. But what if there was a way to outsource that burden to a reliable third party? Amazon Web Services (AWS) Managed Services is just such a solution. With AWS Managed Services, you can free up your team to focus on core business functions while leaving the day-to-day management of your IT infrastructure to the experts. Here are just a few of the many benefits of making the switch to AWS Managed Services:
1. Increased security: With AWS CloudOps Managed Services, you can rest assured that your data is in good hands. The platform features robust security controls and monitoring capabilities that will help keep your information safe and secure.
2. Improved performance: When you entrust your IT infrastructure to CloudOps Managed Services, you can say goodbye to subpar performance. The platform is designed for peak efficiency, so you can enjoy faster speeds and greater reliability.
3. Reduced costs: One of the best things about AWS Managed Services VIA CloudOps is that it can help you save money on IT infrastructure costs. By outsourcing management to the experts and consistent reliable tech, you can avoid the need for costly in-house staff or equipment.
If you're ready to get AWS managed for less, and with better reliability, there's no reason not to try CloudOps. With its many benefits, it's sure to be a game-changer for your company. Take a test drive of CloudOps.