At igroup Ltd we’re committed to safeguarding your privacy when using our website.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
When you use our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. We use this information to improve our site and make it more useful to you.
- Information provided voluntarily by you when filling in a form to request more information.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information that you request from us.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely, and use it only for the purposes outlined above.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
As stated in the 1998 Data Protection Act you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover administration costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.