Microsoft Azure includes all the elements necessary to build a virtual network and deliver services or applications to a global audience including:
- Virtual machines will host your apps and services as if they resided in your own data centre.
- SQL databases which saves you overhead and expenses on hardware, software, and the need for in-house expertise.
- Azure Active Directory Domain services makes moving an existing security structure partially or totally to the cloud as easy as a few clicks.
- Application services to manage production, testing and deployment of web applications that scale as required in line with your business plans.
- Storage which lets you store infrequently accessed data at a huge cost saving.
Because Azure is flexible, we can help you add new services, increase your data storage capacity, launch new applications with shorter lead times – this improves business agility and keeps costs down. In addition it can replace or supplement on-premise servers with solutions including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) that can be used for services such as analytics, virtual computing, storage, networking, and much more.
How your business decides to utilise the power of Azure will depend on your overall requirements and objectives and our expert consultants can help you choose the right Azure services to enhance your existing business proposition and improve profitability.