Articles and white papers
Useful information based around AWS and Azure
Please feel free to browse our white papers and articles. If there is an area that you would like to know more about but is not covered here or it's not covered in enough detail then please get in touch.
We are always interested to know what our present and future customers are looking for and which topics are important to you.
CloudOps Active Management Solution (CAMS)
- Can be implemented on existing or new infrastructure
- Platform independent
- All your management, support and optimisation tools in one location
- New functions and features are automatically deployed
- Dashboards provide clear, reliable and concise information
- Your infrastructure is constantly being optimised and reviewed
- No need to change your existing infrastructure relationship
- Use either AWS or Azure, the choice is yours
- Instantly identify issues, improve performance and access support
- No additional costs / upgrade path
- Spend your time improving your own business performance
- Ongoing performance increases and guaranteed cost reductions
White papers directory
Our white papers are quite targeted and aim to give you the information you need on key topics related to the cloud. If you have an area you want to know more about and it's not listed then please feel free to get in touch.
How you go about the process of choosing and migrating to the right service provider for your AWS and Azure infrastructure is dependent on your exact needs and requires careful consideration. In this white paper, we have compiled and key areas to consider when making this decision.
The business risk to moving your software product or service to the cloud is significant.
In this guide, we address general technical concerns and how to tackle the knowledge gap, explain cloud components, how they fit together, compare traditional infrastructure to cloud infrastructure, and explain which cloud services are best suited to software providers.
This is a breakdown of why you would use a hybrid cloud and the areas to consider for a successful implementation with a focus on identity, management, security and consistency for moving forward.
Our articles aim to give you the information you need on key topics related to both AWS and Azure. If you have an area you want to know more about and it's not listed then please feel free to get in touch.
Request a call back
Work with a human
You're not going to get voicemail or a menu. Your email isn't going into the electronic abyss never to be seen again. At igroup Steve, Dan, Garry or Chris will be in touch within one working day.
"Moving our Azure resources over to igroup was our main initial concern, but their skill and regular communication ensured the process went smoothly. Unlike other companies we've spoken to, we felt unrushed and that they fully understood our business specific concerns."
- Save money on your AWS and Azure costs
- Stronger SLAs than AWS and Azure
- Inbuilt security and monitoring
- Plug and play, complement or outsource cloud management
- The team has over 50 years of experience in AWS & Azure