Why is it important?
Deploying a successful cloud environment within a business entails a considerable number of tasks with many factors to consider.
- Moving from capital expenditures (CAPEX) and operating expenses (OPEX) model, how important cost is and how that can affect your options e.g. hardware upgrades and maintenance costs or multitenant vs platform as a service
- Make the architecture as flexible as possible to account for future business changes/needs
- Implementing your companies own security restrictions on top of the ‘out-of-the-box’ restrictions
- Balancing accessibility against security to ensure user adoption and scalability of your system.
- How the new architecture will be managed – do you need to minimise infrastructure management or outsource it?
- Assessing whether your existing architecture follows Microsoft and AWS best practice
Scoping your requirements and generating this blueprint ensures that we uncover all elements, mitigating any risk that can disrupt a smooth deployment and user adoption.